March 19, 2008

Princesses Going Different Routes

March 13, 2008 9:34pm
The Princesses look very alike when they were babies, but not quite so as they grow. Their personalities and interests, particularly, are going to different directions. Since I have a busy schedule, I put them in the same extra activities this school year – piano, Chinese, chess, gymnastics, and karate. But time has proved to me that this is not the right way to go. While LL loves all these activities, YY does not enjoy as much (although she asked to join all). YY likes art and dance a lot more. She regretted to quit painting and ballet after she started kindergarten. It looks like I have no choice but re-arrange all the schedules next semester. Hope I could find the summer camp(s) that both like. HH is easy… at least for now… no doubt it will change two years later. Wish me good luck!

No comments: