March 29, 2008

Muscle Relaxant Turned Me Into A Sleeping Beauty

My lower back hurt so much that I went to see the doctor on Thursday. She said I should take some muscle relaxant. The pills are designed for giant American football player. Petite size like me should take half of the pill each time. The doctor warned me that even for half of the dose, I would still need to prepare to sleep for 10 hours.

Of course I could not spare 10 hours for sleep. I made it 8, and was totally disoriented the next morning. Gee, I must admit I am so much smaller than the average American.

At least the pills work. My back doesn't hurt any more. Doctor recommended me to call up the physiatrist for follow up therapy to prevent recurrence. I know I should listen. Let's see if I could find time.

No comments: