March 19, 2008

"The Long Tail" And Other Books

March 11, 2008 9:01pm
I guess I wrote too much in the last two months. I felt so drained. So, I decided to take a break and READ. Somehow, I managed to finish three books so far.
1) “What Women Wants” – I bought it for Prince Charming. Then I thought I should read it first. What if I don’t agree with the content, right? It turned out that I almost totally agree with the authors. I highly recommend it.
2) “Get Everyone in Your Boat Rowing in the Same Direction” – Excellent management coaching book. The leadership principles stated are simple to understand and easy to follow through. I found the book explains why I left some of the companies I used to work with. I should send copies to few of my former bosses.
3) “The Long Tail” – It is a must read. Chris Anderson defined a now economics of Culture and Commerce. Though the book is as thorough as an academic textbook, it is very interesting. I basically couldn’t put it down. It gave me some new ideas for my new website.

No comments: