March 19, 2008

James Wong 黃霑

March 7, 2008 10:06pm
Hong Kong have lost some legendary stars in the past few years: Leslie 張國榮, Anita 梅艷芳, Danny 陳百強, Roman 羅文, etc. It’s sad. The one I miss the most is James Wong 黃霑.I was working in media when he passed away. So, I got the news earlier than the general overseas public. I was shocked. I made couple calls to people who knew him well. All were speechless.
I couldn’t sleep that night. When I fell into sleep, I told James in my dream, “How could you go just that? You still owe me the autographed collection that you promised me on the stage at your show in Atlantic City.”
I wasn’t a big fan of his, but love reading his “stuff”. James, I am writing too. I don’t intend to be famous or make any big money from my work. But I love to be read, so I write. I still remember what you said and I will do my best.

No comments: