March 31, 2008

My Asian Marketing post is ranked #2 at Google Blogsearch

"Asian Marketing" is a very competitive search term. Not only that hundreds of advertising agencies and consulting firms in the U.S. try to get high ranking on the term, thousands of others in Asia want the same.

I started my "Asian Marketing" blog http://asianmarketing.blogspot.com/ when I was taking the marketing buzz class at NYU back in 2006. I was working for an ad agency where there was no blogging policy. I had to be very careful as to what I could say and not, yet still show my professionalism. It wasn't easy, so I stopped the blog a few months later.

I resumed the "Asian Marketing" blog on March 20th. I am surprised I got the second place on Google Blogsearch http://blogsearch.google.com/ so soon (less than 2 weeks). I am thrilled! Seriously, it is very encouraging. I will keep working on it. Hopefully, the blog will show up on the first page of the regular search… one day.

This blog you are reading is already on page one if you search "fanny lawren". Well, no one competes with me for my name, I guess. My other Chinese blogs will have longer way to go because I found ranking in Chinese is even tougher. Wish me luck!

No comments: