April 09, 2008

My Princess Made Herself Pregnant

My youngest Princess has been asking about having a baby almost since she could talk. I thought it was natural – the youngest wants to have someone younger to take care of. Recently, I realized she actually wanted a baby herself. She wanted to be a mom. She was so desperate that she made herself pregnant.

Every night in the past two months, my three-year-old Princess put soft dolls and stuff animals under her pajama. When she woke up, she gently take the babies out, put them under blanket and lectured them, "Mom is now going to work. You must be good staying at home."

Little Princess had a tough belly. Sometimes she had single babies, but most of the time she had twins or triplets. She was hiding her pregnancy from her sisters all this time. She probably thought other Princesses would laugh at her. It is a secret between her and Mom.

Is it cute, sweet and innocent? But for whatever reasons – maybe I "mentioned" too much about the hardship of being a mom from time to time – little Princess stop having babies at night last week.

I don't know if she would resume pregnancy any time soon. But I though I should write the story down and put it in my treasure box.

No comments: